Have you been forced to cut back on your sport or activity levels because of knee pain?
Have you been diagnosed with ligament instability or knee osteoarthritis? Have you wondered how you lose weight and strengthen when your knees are painful during exercise?
If so, knee bracing might be part of the solution. The Urban Athlete now provides Bledsoe custom fitted knee braces. Bledsoe knee braces are light, not bulky and are designed for a comfort fit.
Knee bracing is specifically designed to aid in 2 main areas:
1) To provide support and stability to a knee with a ligament tear or damage (ACL, MCL, PCL).
2) To offload the pressure in the knee to help relieve pain caused by osteoarthritis. In osteoarthritis, the cartilage erodes eventually resulting in pain, stiffness, swelling and bone-on-bone movement.
In many cases, knee bracing can help provide support and much needed confidence to perform your activity of choice. They can also help support pre or post surgery and potentially allow you stave off surgery all together.
More About Custom Knee Braces From Bledsoe
• Detailed measurement and contour shaping which results in greater comfort and custom fit
• Specialized dynamic strap system ensures the brace stays in place and doesn’t slide down your leg
• Quick release buckles, ultra light materials, and numerous custom colors available to match your personality or team colors!
Do you need a knee brace? Contact us for a consultation to see if you are an ideal candidate. We then book 2 appointments for you 7-10 days apart.
1. To accurately measure you for the custom fit and
2. To teach you how to wear and get the most out of your brace.
Many extended health care plans cover the cost of a custom knee brace.
More about Bledsoe knee braces: http://www.bledsoebrace.com